|Continue to app|
Based on the Pomodoro Technique is a time management method developed by Francesco Cirillo in the late 1980s. The technique uses a timer to break down periods of work into 25-minute intervals called "pomodori" (from the Italian word pomodoro for "tomato").
There are five basic steps to implementing the technique:
- decide on the task to be done on the TODO tab
- select the task and start a pomodoro.
- work on the task until the timer rings; application will record it for you.
- take a short break (3-5 minutes)
- every four "pomodori" take a longer break (15–30 minutes)
Based on the simple GTD task organization, this application is using the todo.txt file format sync with Dropbox.
Public link on Trello to vote next features : https://trello.com/b/UAKt0Y8A/pomodoro
Send me a mail if you want to contribute with new idea.
Pomodoro.txt is a free app for Android published in the PIMS & Calendars list of apps, part of Business.
The company that develops Pomodoro.txt is iDevotion. The latest version released by its developer is 1.13.
To install Pomodoro.txt on your Android device, just click the green Continue To App button above to start the installation process. The app is listed on our website since 2013-11-11 and was downloaded 32 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded app with your antivirus. If your antivirus detects the Pomodoro.txt as malware or if the download link for com.pomodorotxt is broken, use the contact page to email us.
How to install Pomodoro.txt on your Android device:
- Click on the Continue To App button on our website. This will redirect you to Google Play.
- Once the Pomodoro.txt is shown in the Google Play listing of your Android device, you can start its download and installation. Tap on the Install button located below the search bar and to the right of the app icon.
- A pop-up window with the permissions required by Pomodoro.txt will be shown. Click on Accept to continue the process.
- Pomodoro.txt will be downloaded onto your device, displaying a progress. Once the download completes, the installation will start and you'll get a notification after the installation is finished.
posted on 2013-11-11
Add Dropbox connection.,Add break timer,Add 3 différents pomodoro timer (10, 25 and 45 minutes).